Welcome to Dota Academy
Our objective is to bring you the most comprehensive Pro Dota 2 Database. In here, we keep record of (almost) every single match ever played in the pro Dota 2 scene. By storing picks/bans/score information, we can provide you lots of cool information that ANYONE can use. From casters, to players, to YOU! We bring you a very thorough representation of data for you to play with. If it's your first time here, read the FAQ and remember: the numbers are now layed out on the table, it's up to you to draw your own conclusions!
Have you checked our Fantasy League yet?
If you haven't, you're missing out! Create your team, compete in The International 2 against thousand of other people like you and win awesome prizes! Interested yet? Check it out!
Top Killers of the week
Top Feeders of the week
Top GPMs of the week
Recently Loaded Matches
- 198361612: The International West Qualifier 2013, Group Stage: mousesports vs Radical Online X-tremists. Game 0
- 198336982: The International West Qualifier 2013, Group Stage: Radical Online X-tremists vs mousesports. Game 0
- 198288442: The International West Qualifier 2013, Group Stage: davaydasvidaniaaa vs Radical Online X-tremists. Game 0
- 198203455: The International West Qualifier 2013, Group Stage: davaydasvidaniaaa vs Radical Online X-tremists. Game 0
- 198156633: The International West Qualifier 2013, Group Stage: Radical Online X-tremists vs davaydasvidaniaaa. Game 0
News and Updates
- 07/02/2012 - Speed improvement fixes. It should DEFINITELY feel faster now.
- 07/02/2012 - Lots of improvements based on community feedback. Last 5 lineups now display who the players using those heroes were, tournament info showing in many match lists where it didn't before, and many more other things!
- 07/02/2012 - Lineup Tool out of beta! check it out here!
- 07/01/2012 - Moved to a new server! Thanks to Markus Viitamäki and Dreamhack's huge generosity! We love these guys so much! =)
- 06/16/2012 - Added Region filtering for Hero Stats. See what's trending in China, SEA, Europe and more!
- 06/16/2012 - Added Tournament Top 5s (Example)
- 06/14/2012 - Moved to a new server
By recording every match's information, we can gather statistics on how often a hero's played, how well he fares, and who plays it. Here's a sample of what you can see:
- Win percentage, Metagame Relevance and Reliability grouped by month!
- Analysis on the players who used him various times.
- A list of the matches where that hero was played (with VoDs!)
- Synergy with/against other heroes!
- Usability by teams!
Teams are fickle, they come, go, split, merge... But throughout time a core remains, be it a name, a few players, or even a core player that defines the identity of the team. As long as there's a recognizable core, we keep tracking team statistics under the same banner. That results in a very complete database of team results, that portrays, among other things:
- Win/Loss info by month!
- Last recent lineups, see what they've been playing recently!
- Head to head stats: Relive big rivalries, speculate about future encounters!
- Heroes win rate, see what they're good at, and what they're good AGAINST!
- Individual player win rate for a team. See which players fit better together!
Players make the game! We have all rooted for a team based on our favorite player, and we have all at least once entered a discussion on who's better than whom. Get ready for lots of juicy player info like:
- Win Record, well, obviously!
- A compilation of every match he played!
- Averages per hero, who's he better at killing? Who's he winning with?
- Comprehensive Signature heroes analysis. See every gory details: Averages, Standard Deviations for every single thing, GPM? Teamfight Participation? Even the dreaded KD:R? We got them all!
Want to follow a tourney? Know exactly what was the deal? Who beat who? Watch your team's path to victory and get all the hero and match information.
- List of teams and their record on that tournament!
- Complete Bans/Picks Information
- Stage by Stage analysis!
- Plus all the info on individual heroes!
Have some ideas?
We'd love to hear them! There are a few things we're working with, most of our limitations come from the fact that loading a match is currently a human task, and it takes TIME. But we're really open to your feedback! And if you want to help us, it'd be awesome too!
Our newest addition to the Dota Academy compendium is a lineup analyzer. Do you have a wombo-combo in mind you want to try? Does your heart tell you that a certain combination of heroes HAS to work flawlessly? Well, feel free to search in our database! You'll see how often they were played together who used them and how they fared. Of course you can always access the VoDs when available!